चाय की चाहत


This post has been published by me as a part of the Blog-a-Ton 35; the thirty-fifth edition of the online marathon of Bloggers; where we decide and we write. To be part of the next edition, visit and start following Blog-a-Ton. The theme for the month is "...and the world was silent again"

ठंड की ठिठुरन
कोहरा घमंडी
कांपे यूँ कांपे
बदन थरथराए
गली गली गोंटी
हमने ढूंढी जी चाय
अंधेरा मिला बस
वो ये ही बताएँ
न जगाओ रात को
कि रात सो गई

भूले हम भटके
पूरा थरथराए
पहुचें वहाँ
जहा पब्लिक जी घेरे
थी भीड़ लगाए
पास जो पहुचें
तो क्या हम ने पाया
सबकी ही आँखों में
आश भरी थी  
भट्टी पे उसके 
जी चाय चढ़ी थी  

रह रह के सिटी
बहुत इतराएं
चीनी घुली
फिर दूधो मिली
काली हुई लाल
फिर लालो गुलाबी
ग्राहक जो देखा 
तो रंगत दिखाए

भट्टी की आग में
सेके जी हाथ
एक चाय की चाहत
चुस्की ज़ज्बात

केटल से कुल्हड़ में
जैसे गिराया
भाव सारे उभरे
जैसे साथ प्रेमिका का
झट से ही पकड़ा
लबों तक मैं लाया
होठों लगाया
जैसे हाथ प्रेमिका का

उस पल आया बस
यह ही ख्याल
होठों चढ़ी रहे
मेरी कुल्हड़ भरी रहे
एक से दो हुई
दो से हुई चार
हमने चाही गर्माहट बारबार

चायवाला बोल
न भट्टी गरम है
पत्ती नहीं, चीनी नहीं
दूध भी खतम है

कोहरे में भीड़ गई
भीड़ खो गई
न जगाओ रात को
कि रात सो गई
कुल्हड़ से चाय गई
और 
और दुनिया फिर खामोश हो गई

: शशिप्रकाश सैनी 


//मेरा पहला काव्य संग्रह
सामर्थ्य
यहाँ Free ebook में उपलब्ध 

The fellow Blog-a-Tonics who took part in this Blog-a-Ton and links to their respective posts can be checked here. To be part of the next edition, visit and start following Blog-a-Ton. Participation Count: 06

Comments

  1. कुल्हड़ से चाय गई
    और दुनिया फिर खामोश हो गई

    I loved these lines! simplicity and finding inspiration from mundane and routine things from life are your hallmark. Keep it up!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. प्रशंसा हेतु हृदय से आभार मीनाक्षी जी

      Delete
  2. oh yes lovely words yessssss nothing can beat that CHAYE ka cup in a cold winter day

    Bikram's

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. धन्यवाद बिक्रमजीत जी

      Delete
  3. Yet another serene flow of words that anyone and everyone can relate to!! :) I don't usually drink chai, I'm a coffee addict, but these super cold weather has left me with no option than to nod my head every time my mum asks me if she should make a cup for me too ^_^

    Badhiya!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. इस ठंड में न चाय पराई न काफ़ी

      धन्यवाद छवि जी

      Delete
  4. Yes, that silence when there is no more tea available :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice. And very relateable. And I am responding to when am having my morning Chai. :)

    Iss thand mei chaay bahut important hai.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Shashi ji,

    I received your comment you left for my poem 'Iceage' on mail but it is not visible in comments section of my blog post, some technical error and definitely my loss:(

    I humbly accept your wishes and wish the same for you.

    Thanks for visiting!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ohh yess chai goes in and tbe world gets silent again :p

    ReplyDelete
  8. अति सुंदर कृति
    ---
    नवीनतम प्रविष्टी: गुलाबी कोंपलें

    ReplyDelete
  9. कुल्हड़ से चाय गई
    और दुनिया फिर खामोश हो गई--- vakey hi, yeh khamoshi mujhey bilkul pasand nahi. I am a chai addict!:)
    Lovely imagery, Shashi.

    ReplyDelete
  10. chai ki chuski ne ho to din ki shuruaat nahi hoti.. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

इंसान रहने दो, वोटो में न गिनो

रानी घमंडी

मै फिर आऊंगा