Not so serious poem (Love for Roomie Trouble for Me)



Alarms for me at odd hours of night 
How can i sleep tight
I am single
And i thought my future is bright
But when your roomie is lover
In the love game 
you are the one who suffer

He gets calls at odd time 
Being single becomes a crime 
Even on FB i don’t have someone to chat
So i go early for sleep
But there is emotions even in my Heart
Deep deeper and deep
But i cant sleep

Because my roomie is muttering on a call
Worshiping her gal
Becoming a thrall
Calls are as disturbing 
As in winter as in Fall
So i pray to the lord 
If u give gals Then Give them all
Both should have neither should be left
Or don’t give them at all

So i don’t have to pray for his Breakup
So that i can sleep tight
But Lord i suppose even you are a Flirt
I prayed for Breakup you gave him Another
His life became better

One in Night one in Noon
Now he is macho he is stud
I am the Buffoon
Now i have to Avenge
You are a lover 
So be it
I am a poet 
I will recite poem at every odd hour
Even you have to suffer


: Shashiprakash saini


//मेरा पहला काव्य संग्रह
सामर्थ्य
यहाँ Free ebook में उपलब्ध 

Comments

  1. hahahaha.............very nice, God has a weird sense of humour, but poets are no less!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow.. the pros and cons of staying single (and a writer..err.. i mean poet) is well framed. A poem with a sense of humor is hard to come across! Good one :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

इंसान रहने दो, वोटो में न गिनो

रानी घमंडी