I m just a thought

I can be a window
Or a crow
Whatever I thought
I can be a lot
This not my pitch
But game is still same
Words are my tools
I m players without rules
I just give them form
And there is no norm
I can swim
I can dance
I can play with every glance
Language is no bar
I will come my love
Wherever you are
I can play with yours
You play with mine
If you think I m a poet
Then I m not
I m just a thought
This is my vocab
That’s all I got
I m stone you can throw
A ballon you can blow
I am just a feeling
Which makes your face glow
I m just a thought
May be I m nice
May be I m not
: Shashiprakash saini


© 2011 shashiprakash saini,. all rights reserved



Protected by Copyscape Web Plagiarism Detection

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

इंसान रहने दो, वोटो में न गिनो

रानी घमंडी

मै फिर आऊंगा